Draft Volunteer Agreement
The volunteer role is:_____________________________________ and the volunteer will be supervised by_________________________________
'X' Organisation commits to the following:
- To provide adequate information and training so you may meet the expectations as described in your volunteer role description.
- To allow for a six-week trial period.
- To explain what is required of you and to support and provide encouragement to help you achieve the desired results.
- To assign you with a named supervisor who will provide you with regular support and supervision meetings and act as a 'go to' person.
- To treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- To be receptive to any comments and feedback from all our volunteers.
- To value and recognise our volunteers as a significant resource in achieving the goals of our organisation.
The Volunteer commits to the following:
- To fulfil my role as outlined in the attached volunteer role description.
- To perform my volunteer role to the best of my ability.
- To follow the organisation's policies and procedures.
- To meet time and task commitments and to provide sufficient notice when not available.
- To act in a way that is in line with the aims and objectives of the organisation and that enhances the work of the organisation.
Organisation's Signature _____________________________ Date__________
Volunteer Signature __________________________________
This volunteer agreement is binding in honour only, and is not intended to be a legally binding contract between the volunteer and the organisation. Neither party intends any employment relationship to be created now or at any time in the future. This agreement may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party.